Hello followers whomever you are! So it has been a while since I have blogged about my cause. I was sick for about 2 weeks in February and it really through me off. So bad that I lost momentum. But last week I realized that I made a commitment to myself and knew that I needed to keep it. I went for a jog last Wednesday and rounded up week 2 of the program which in actuality, took me about 3 weeks to finish because of being so sick.
Today, I started Week 3, Day 1 of the program and was able to do 2.1 miles in 33 minutes. It was a rough session but I made it. I also down about 11 pounds now. It is still slow, but better down than up!
As of today, Pat's Run is just 6 weeks and 2 days away and I have every intention to cross that finish line in less than one hour. Thank you all for your continued support!!
No comments:
Post a Comment