Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 2, Day 3...Brrrrrrrr!

So tonight I went for Day 3 run of Week 2. I have been getting used to jogging on the treadmill and so I headed to the gym to complete this set. However, when I got to the gym, every treadmill was taken! I didn't want to head back to my apartment so I decided to just jog outside.  However, did I forget to mention that it was 28 degrees outside and I was in shorts, a light jacket, not beanie or gloves? Yikes it was cold!


I also just downloaded the C25K app for iPhone and am able to listen to my own music while running through the program. This program is set up slightly different than the other podcast I was using so it will take some adjusting.  However, I completed my run and I am continuing to push forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment