Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 2, Day 2

So today upon the end of the super bowl (GO PACK GO!!!), I was in the union gym completing my second walk/jog of week 2. I would ideally be on day 3 but I took a day off after I did a night of ZUMBA that kicked my butt. It was nice to start jogging again but twice during my session, mid-run I pressed reset on the treadmill which totally through me off. I still did a little over 2 miles but my timing was off and so I wasn't really able to track it. Luckily it's not as cold as it has been so I might be able to start jogging outside again.


In other news, I get my iPhone this week so I can download the C25K app on the phone and jog to my own music! Great way to end the week. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Son, I finally got a chance to log onto your blog to see how your doing. I am sooo proud of your progression. I love reading your postings and the commitment you are making.

    Keep up the good work and know that I am supporting you all the way!!!!

    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete