Friday, February 4, 2011

ZUMBA!

So tonight I was all set to go for my jog for Day 2 of Week 2 in C25K. However, tonight my residence hall was hosting a ZUMBA event and I skipped out last time and decided that tonight would be a great night to kick my own butt.  I told myself, "Well, I'll just go jogging after." Yeah right!!! ZUMBA kicked my butt alright! It was great cardio and I used like every muscle in my body. I had my RA's Danielle, John, Stephanie, Nathan, and Alli right along side me too. Also, I have been part of Flagstaff's Aerobic Winter Challenge and two of my teammates, Toni and Jeanette, were right there too! We had a great time and it was a good substitute for jogging, although I enjoy that too.


So either I may take a day off but either way, I will get back to jogging either tomorrow or Sunday.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment