So yesterday I successfully completed Day 3 of Week 1 of C25K. Officially, this means that I have completed week 1 of the entire program, however I feel that I may do at least one more day of this level in the program so that I can make sure I am well adjusted before advancing to Week 2. Although each week calls for 3 days, I think I may do 4 just to play it safe. As of now, it is taking my roughly 37-39 minutes to complete 2 miles. With that formula, right now it would take me about an 1:20-1:30 to complete the full 4.2 miles but I am still sure I can get it down to less than 1 hour.
BTW, I am definitely starting to feel the strain and soreness in my legs. Gotta push through it! Luckily, today I purchased some new running shoes so hopefully this will help my endurance and just help my feet not feel so bad afterwards. Thanks again for continued support!
No comments:
Post a Comment